This bottle is an original artwork hand painted by one of Tasmania’s elite street artists, Rhiannon Bryce.
This is an original one of one bottle, never to be repeated design. This is your chance to have a contemporary piece of art that does not need to be hung on a wall. Display it as you would a sculpture or centerpiece for your bar.
Each bottle comes with its own clear display window box to help you to present your art with pride.
The bottle is 700ml with the Spirit inside this bottle being our Vodka which won Worlds Best Vodka 2018 at the World Vodka Awards in London.
Very Small batches of 80-95 bottles for each batch depending on bottle size.
Creamy sweet nose, velvet body with a smooth attitude to finish
The nose has a delicate brown sugar sweetness with a delightful floral undertone. Upon tasting you are welcomed with fresh pear and golden apple. Rounding out with hints of wild spice, leather and mineral freshness to finish. Super smooth with little heat and plenty of character.
Designed to drink straight at room temperature. Serve alone in a large aromatic glass or as a vodka martini with a pair of quality green olives.
- Worlds Best Vodka (World Vodka Awards 2018)
- BEST varietal vodka of the World (World Vodka Awards 2018)
- BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2018)
- BEST varietal vodka of Australia (World Vodka Awards 2017)
- Australian Beverage of the Year (Food & Beverage Industry awards 2017)